Next to a newly-updated kitchen, a renovated bathroom is a top priority for today’s homebuyers—and homeowners.
Get in on these seven sought-after features:
Beadboard or Deep Tile
– A deep tile or beadboard backsplash, sometimes known as “bathroom wainscot,” lends a sense of elegance to any style bath. These practical backsplashes are easy-to-clean, too!
– If you’ve ever had to jockey for position, you know how useful double sinks can be—especially in the master bath.
– Go for gadgetry like built-in audio systems or shower seating, or heated floors and towel bars. Kohler’s DTV shower, which relays water pressure and temperature controls on an LCD screen, is a favorite.
– When it comes to bathing, bigger seems to be better. Large walk-in showers, oversized bathtubs and rain shower heads are some of the most popular features.
–Classic toilet models are much more often preferred to today’s high-tech alternatives—but steer clear of European models!
– A white (or neutral) color palette reads “clean,” which is essential in bathrooms. White or neutral walls, tile and cabinetry are also an ideal backdrop for other, personalized items, like accents and linens.
Published with permission from RISMedia.